Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kittin Ninetails: RLV 2.7.2 for Mac and Linux

Restrained Love Viewer

I hope that somewhere in one of my posts, I've turned you on to using Restrained Love or RLV for short.

Marine Kelley's collaborator for the Mac and Linux versions is Kittin Ninetails. The link is to her blog where Kittin has posted an update to the Mac & linux RLV versions here:


It's amazing the work that goes into these updates. Since the advent of the Linden Labs viewer 2.0 about a year ago there have been updates on updates. Personally, I find the v.2 viewer easy to work with and much more intuitive than the prior versions. It just takes some getting used to.
But, I'm off topic, what I wanted to point out was, how hard the third party viewer people work just to keep up.
Thank you to all of them.

I hope you will visit Kittin's blog, even if you are an Evil Empire user, she has much to offer beyond the Mac and Linux stuff, her opinions, her help and even her store.

Try RLV, I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment