Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is Second Life

There is a constant debate in Second Life and sometimes outside of it about what Second Life is. It is a difficult place to describe because it includes so much.
For some it is a social network, for others a place to practice building, others still use it for commerce and creativity.
Personally, after nearly 3 years in Second Life I like to think I use it to one degree or another for all of these things. I have friends in Second Life, many are now Real Life friends. I could couch surf my way around the globe relying on the people I've met on every continent for a place to sleep. It is truly a marvelous place; safe, secure, diverse and just soooo much fun.
It's a challenge to show the quality of the graphics, but, I think this video does as good a job as I've seen.
You can be who you want to be in Second Life
Come in, give it a try...I think you'll like it
Click the video, enlarge it and play in full HD  (finally)

No comments:

Post a Comment